That's 10 interactive audio tracks that focus on essential Portuguese words and phrases and their pronunciation (giving you over 3 hours of extra audio).
You'll cover 10 practical topics including Body Parts, Portuguese Pronunciation, City Life, Food, Colors, Clothing, Countries, Days of the Week, Numbers (Basic), Numbers (Advanced).
You can use them online, download them to your computer, or transfer them to your iPod/mp3 player.
Remember that the $99.95 promotional price that you'll pay today is a once only payment.
If you're not 100% satisfied that Rocket Portuguese Premium will help you learn Portuguese quickly and easily you can contact Rocket Languages for a no-questions-asked refund any time within 60 days of ordering.
* Speak and improve your Hindi with every lesson, by taking part in the modern, everyday conversations that make up the popular Rocket Hindi Premium 31-lesson Interactive Audio Course,
* Speak Hindi naturally by understanding the culture and how the language works, with 31 Language & Culture Lessons that include over 1000 embedded audio clips, activities and more,
* Build your Hindi vocabulary and improve your audio recognition of common Hindi words and phrases (and have fun at the same time!) with the MegaHindi software games,
AND MUCH MORE...
The single most important principle that any language learner must keep in mind every day when learning a foreign language How to quickly develop a genuine and natural accent that can easily fool the native speakers into thinking you're one of them A remarkable secret about the human memory that will save you hundreds of hours when acquiring foreign vocabulary. Speak any foreign language you choose with flawless pronunciation that makes the natives refuse to believe you're a foreigner Acquire a large vocabulary in a short time that shocks your peers and teachers Easily remember and apply even the most complicated grammar rules Quickly immerse in the native culture and understand what people are talking about as if it's your mother tongue, even if they speak with an accent. AND MORE...
* Practice speaking Korean and hear the English meaning by using audio.
* Listen to the Korean words and hear the meaning in English. Get the text version of what is said
in the audio.
* Learn to speak the Korean language using the formal, casual formal and informal ways of saying things. Many ignore the fact that Koreans have a formal way of speaking when speaking to strangers, bosses, older people etc. and Koreans have a casual formal way of speaking with acquaintances etc. and Koreans have an informal way of speaking with best friends, loved ones etc. These ways of speaking (formal, casual formal,informal) are presented in the audio.
* In the audio the Korean words are spoken by a native speaker and are spoken relatively slowly.
* The audio has vocabulary words, phrases, sentences, expressions and many of the words and phrases are used in examples.
Learn Moroccan Darija from videos (Darija is widely spoken in Morocco) Hear Moroccan Darija pronunciation and hear its meaning in Standard English Learn Moroccan Darija from native speakers Learn common words, phrases and more Examples of how the words and phrases are used are often given In addition, the example is often once again repeated and a phrase from the example is said out loud and translated, followed by another phrase from the example which is said out loud then translated, followed by another phrase from the example which is also said out loud then translated. AND MUCH MORE...
Get our 6 Tagalog (Filipino) sample audio lessons by email.
Get Sample Audio lesson #1 right after you sign up.
Type your name and email below to receive the lessons.
The sample lessons are taken from the full length Tagalog audio.
In the Tagalog Audio Mini Course will find out:
* How to Greet people in Tagalog (Filipino).
* Vocabulary you can use when you travel.
* Words that can be used at the airport.
* How to show possession using words like my, his, her,your.
* How to say the names of countries and languages in the Tagalog language.
* Common Tagalog (Filipino) words and phrases.
* and more.
LEARN GA NOW
The easy way to learn Ga, the local language of Ghana
Ready to learn Ga? Start with our five-lesson audio and print set download, and learn ga now! Scroll down to download free samples... Purchase downloadable five-lesson sets for $39.95 each: Lessons 1-5 Lessons 6-10 Try it out! Free print and audio samples... Printed Lesson 1: Ga Alphabet - includes exercises and answers (pdf)
Audio excerpt Lesson 3: Kofi & Michelle meet (mp3)
Audio excerpt Lesson 4: Eating fruit - present tense, plural, fruit names (mp3)
clear, easy to listen to voice of native Ga speaker Anas Ayi-Bonte
easy, secure, online purchase
use your credit card or paypal
download and begin learning today
use on your computer, ipod and mp3 player
90-day money-back guarantee if the lessons haven't improved your use of the Ga language AND exceeded your expectations!
SPEECH LANGUAGE PROGRAMS
In a Mind's Eye story starting program
In a Mind's Eye
Story Starters and Narrative Triggers In a Mind's Eye was created specifically to enable your students to visualize a fantastical or real life situation and forma a response to it. Over 100 scenarios place your students in a setting or circumstance that calls for action.
The different points of view on offer include a bull challenging trespassers, a fighter pilot in a difficult spot, a princess with a tricky choice to make, and a crafty mouse who has to outwit and evade the family cat.
As a speech pathologist I am always looking for new speech language programs that I can add to my 'Favourite Resource file', which I use when working with my language delayed students.
One new resource by David Newman "In a Mind's Eye" has definitely been added. It is a well structured and easy to use resource that can be used in a 1:1 or group setting. There are many 'Story and Narrative Triggers,' which I use to help stimulate the children's imagination and thinking.
ROCKET KOREAN! TOP SELLING KOREAN COURSE
Learning Korean is easy with the Rocket Korean Premium audio course, learn Korean software, and Korean language lessons
The backbone of Rocket Korean Premium is the 32 repeatable audio lessons. Averaging 25 minutes in length, these lessons prompt you to speak Korean out loud along with, and in response to, the fun native hosts. Using a scientific process called 'chunking', Rocket Korean breaks down every day Korean conversations into small segments so your mind can more easily absorb and remember them. The chunking method means that you’ll be able to work on your conversational Korean in the privacy of your own home and overcome your fear of saying the wrong thing. Discover Advanced Learning Techniques to Make Learning Quicker AND Easier
Sometimes you need a little support getting the most out of your learning, some techniques, tips and tricks to help you along. After-all everyone’s learning style is a little different. That’s why Rocket Korean has a section full of Advanced Learning Techniques.